Wednesday, March 29, 2006

THIEVING FU*%ERS!!

IF THERE'S ONE THING I HATE, REALLY HATE, IT'S THIEVES!!

SOME DICKLESS PUNKASS BITCH KID(S) BROKE INTO MY TRUCK LAST NIGHT AND TORE OUT MY CD PLAYER AND TOOK MY AIRGUN!!

BASTARDS!!




7pm update.

I'm a bit calmer now, still pissed off, but calmer.

My truck was in my driveway, but I had my (house) windows closed last night due to the drop in temp, so I didn't hear when it happened.

Luckily they didn't bust out any windows. He/it was able to push down the driver's side window, after they scratched a half moon into the window. I guess because they were trying to bust the window. [I guess these dumbfuckers don't know that a piece of porcelain from a spark plug will shatter a window easily. (Just because I know something doesn't mean I've applied it.)]

That wasn't of course they tried sticking a screw driver into the passenger lock and prying on the back side vent window, in two places.

I took off work early cause I was so pissed and couldn't think straight. I couldn't get anything done and wasn't do my job any good by being there so I went home and cleaned out my truck to find out what was taken.

My truck had a LOT of clutter in the extra cab, mostly shoot targets and a few jackets.

Here's what he/they took.

A detachable face CD player. [that I never detach.]

Two knives

A watch. [with a broken clasp]

My air pistol. [This is what really ticks me off.]

A sandbag rest used for shooting. [This one I can't figure out.]

A plastic CD carrier w/ 10 CD's in it. [Bastards got my Metallica "Kill 'em All" CD that has 'Am I Evil' and 'Blitzkrieg' on it!! - But I think they got 3 CD's of the book on CD 'Blink'.]

And a pair of binoculars, that were my dad's and I just borrowed last weekend.

---------

Here's a few things that they didn't take.

My Chequebook. [This makes me think they're young.]

An Asp baton. [That was right next to one of the knives they took. I don't think they knew what it was.]

Some Pepper spray.

A White Sox Jacket. [Must be a Cubs fan.]

Various CD's in jewel cases. [I guess they didn't want to carry them.]

Oh, and my gun club member badge. [That costs me $100 a year.]





I guess it's time to invest in a alarm for my truck. To late to do me any good now, but I don't want there to be a next time.

------------

Oh yeah, they took something else too that I remembered I had in my truck.

3 used 30 round AR-15 mags in a belt case. One of my friends gave them to me.