Monday, March 06, 2006

I don't think this is too bad for 100 rounds......

I went to the range on Saturday before going to see a movie and shot 100 rounds at this one target with my Glock 34.

Not too bad I'd say. I'd still like to get a tighter group but I can live with this for now.

I think firing my AR-15 had something to do with this. The trigger on the AR is much heavier than the Glock's and breaks at a different point. The first shot from the Glock that day kinda came as a surprise to me. Which is what you want. If you know when the gun is going to fire you, unconsciously, anticipate the recoil from the shot and screw up you shot.

That and I was focusing more on my trigger pull every time I pulled the trigger.

(click for bigger pic)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Oh yeah, this was just from 7 yards and I was using WWB ammo.