Monday, February 13, 2006

So VP Cheney shot someone.......Oops.

As I was leaving the gun range on Sun. I flipped on the radio and caught the end of the bottom of the hour news and I thought I heard some lady say that VP Cheney had shot a someone.

WTF? Did I hear that correctly?

I got home and turned on the news and sure enough VP Cheney had shot someone he was hunting with.

This isn't exactly good for pro-gunners but accidents do happen and thankfully the guy didn't get wounded too severely.

Right now I'm watching the White House press conference w/ Scott M. The press is going batty over this. WHEN DID THE PRES. KNOW? WHY WEREN'T WE TOLD RIGHT AWAY? F'in morons.

I think the funniest thing about this story is that the lefty moonbats are saying this is all a ruse to distract from the Scooter Libby story. I guess they could be right but it's the PRESS that's not asking questions the Libby story, all they're concerned about the making a scandal out of this shooting.