Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year....

OK So I took a little break, sue me.

I had a pretty good time during the Christmas break. Got off work on 12-23 and didn't have to be back to work until today. It's nice to have a week off every now and again.

I got my gun safe over the holiday. It's one heavy Son-of-a-bitch, which is good, no one person would be able to move it. I'll have to take a pic of it and post it tomorrow.

-----------

I did have one disappointing thing happen on Christmas. Now I know you shouldn't take offense to what people buy for you but this was just ridiculous. My step-sister live down here in JAX along with her husband and their two sons. Here's what I bought them for Christmas.

My step-sister likes to read so I got here a $25 gift certificate for Books-A-Million.

My Brother-in-law owns his own cleaning business so I bought a Craftsman caddy to lug stuff around in.

I got their oldest son a book (The Odyssey) and a Pit Bull calendar.

I got their young son some suction dart guns.

So with all that in mind take a guess at what they bought me......

Instead of telling you I'll just post a link to a picture of what I got....Click here to see what I got......

--------------

New Years Eve was fun this year. Well it's always fun when you're not the person that's shit-face drunk and puking all over the place. Which is what my cousin's friend was doing Sat. night and sun morning. After drinking Vodka he thought it would be a good idea to take six shots of After Shock. Big mistake. But he did do a great job of acting out that scene from 'Aliens'. I can't remember how many times he said "Kill me!"

I guess it could have been worse, he could have been a belligerent/violent drunk.