Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tuesday......

Let's see what we've got going on today.




Jay Rockefeller told the heads of state in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Syria in January of 2002 that the Americans were going to invade Iraq.

"I [Rockefeller] took a trip by myself in January of 2002 to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Syria, and I told each of the heads of state that it was my view that George Bush had already made up his mind to go to war against Iraq, that that was a predetermined set course which had taken shape shortly after 9/11." FNS

I'm sure Bashar al-Asad kept that to himself and didn't tell Saddam. Riiiiiiight.

IMO this give a bit more credence that WsMD were moved to Syria. Because if Asad told Saddam in Jan. of '02 that the Americas were coming that would give Saddam more than a year to get his WsMD out of Iraq.

What side this he on? You don't go around telling other countries what your war plans are.

Don't miss Bill Bennett's take on this.

&

This from NewsBusters.

Tipping Off Our Enemies?! Where's the Media Outrage?






Next we've got an Alito document from 20 years ago, to the day actually, Nov 15th 1985, where he states:

"It has been an honor and source of personal satisfaction for me to serve in the office of the Solicitor General during President Reagan's administration and to help to advance legal positions in which I personally believe very strongly. I am particularly proud of my contributions in recent cases in which the government has argued in the Supreme Court that racial and ethnic quotas should not be allowed and that the Constitution does not protect a right to an abortion."

The libs are going to go start offering up sacrifices and putting Voodoo curses on him after this.

I guess Judge Alito doesn't see penumbras in the Constitution, good.




SoS Rice got a deal set up that would allow Palestinians to have their own gate or something.

I haven't gotten a chance to read what exactly the deal entails but I'll bet that there's a explosion at that gate with in ....hummm.... 2 weeks.