Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I did get the OD Green Grip.

I didn't want to pay the $5.25 for shipping from Hogue to get the OD grip so I decided to check the shop that sells Hogue grips here in JAX and see if they had any in stock.

He was totally out of stock of the black grips so I asked him when he was getting more in and if he was going to be getting any of the OD green ones in.

His reply: "They don't make those in OD."

Me: "Yes, they do."

After I asked him if he was getting any, black or green, in (he didn't even know he was out) he call his supplier and ordered more black and while he was talking to them he asked if they made them in OD.

In a somewhat shocked voice he said, "Oh, they do make those in OD."

I had to restrain my self from saying "Yeah, ya Dumb*&#%er. I just told you they did!"

--

I went back and picked up the grip on Friday and while there checked the price on 9mm ammo.

They wanted $9.99 for a box of 50 PMC's!!!

$10 for 50!!! Are you F'N insane?!?

I can get 100 rounds of Winchester white box for a little over $12 over at Wally-World!!

Now I remember why the only thing I buy from them is Hogue grips. They sell those for $10.95, same price as on Hogue's web site but I don't have to pay the shipping.

Here's a pic of the gun with its new grip.