Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bob Parks: They CAIR, Or Else

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Would someone please tell me what country I live in? I'm a bit confused.

I was always taught that in the United States of America, we had a Constitution and a Bill Of Rights. We supposedly have this thing call the First Amendment to the Constitution which reads:

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”

Forgive me if I interpreted the words incorrectly, but where does it say anything about not hurting anyone's feelings or pointing out facts even though they may be painful? With that, where does the Council on American-Islamic Relations get off going around suing people and getting people fired for stating what is to this day a fact that cannot be honestly refuted: Islamic fanatics want to kill everyone not Islamic?

[Snip]

--------------

I like this guy!