Friday, June 24, 2005

30 days of TROP propaganda

I am shocked, shocked!!

You're telling me the same guy that showed Ted Kennedy wanting to raise the minimum wage (during the 1st "30 days" episode) has an agenda!!

Michelle Malkin
has linked to a good article by Debbie Schlussel who was asked to appear on the upcoming "30 days" episode dealing with muslims.

Schlussel has a few eye opening things to say about the show.

No, the producers told me. "Morgan wants the show to demonstrate to America that we are Islamophobic and that 9/11's biggest victims are Muslims."

Sorry, I think the biggest victims were the ones MURDERED on 9-11!!

I've seen commercials for this episode. I figured we would be shown as the bad guy and the muslims would be the victims


-------------------

There's more here over on Debbie's Blog.


Stacy's Muslim family was selected with the help of Haaris Ahmad, an activist in CAIR..


Another shocker......