Monday, May 16, 2005

Now that is a damn good analogy from Captain's Quarters!!

Captain's Quarters points something out that I didn't even contemplate while ranting about Newsweek's FUBAR, but now that it's come to light his poster is 100% correct, the US media shielded us from the horror of 9-11!

Specifically how much coverage the people that chose to jump to their death rather than burn alive in the jet fuel inferno.

How many dead bodies did you see from that day?

I can only think of a hand full and apx. 3,000 people were murdered that day.

And due to the nature of this I will be posting some that I have once I get to work tomorrow. [Those pics are on my hard drive at work.]

----------------------

UPDATE: Pictures I promised...
(Don't worry, I just posted links)
---------------------

Until then......