Friday, May 20, 2005

My newest toy [No, it doesn't require ammunition]

Well, I decided to get with it and jump into the 21st century.

I went out and bought a ZEN MICRO MP3 player the other night.

I didn't really buy it to listen to music, I never really got into the whole Walkman thing.

The one I bought has a few more features than an IPOD.

Not only can you use it to play music but it also has an FM tuner, you can download outlook express info to it like names/phone #'s and calendar reminders.

But the coolest feature, and the reason I threw down the 200 clams for it, is the ability to record voice.

I'm heading back to school in Sep. and thought it would be a good idea to record all my classes and keep them on a backup in case I want to go back and review.

Here's a pic of the player.