Sunday, January 23, 2005

Yawnnnnnnn it's Sunday...

Guess I should post something on my Blog today....

Not much going on in JAX today.

Nice sunny day but it's a bit cool today in the high 40's .........brrrrrrrr

But I guess that's better than the MINUS 40's in other states. It's days like these I'm glad I no longer live in IL, I've gone through enough winters.

I went to the gun range yesterday and shot 50 rounds though my little snubnose .38. I need more practice, at 7yrds I was about 9 to12" up and to the right on most shots.

Here's the type of .38 I've got.



I still need to get my CCW permit. I don't really know what I'm waiting on, I do live in FL a "shall issue" state.

I keep my gun in my glovebox ("securely encased"(790.001(17)) as per sec790.25(L)) when I go to work, but that really doesn't do me a bit of good if I'm away from my truck now does it..




GOOD GOD!!!

Have you seen what "The perky one", Katie Couric, wore to Trump's wedding?



Now that's scary!


Read a VERY GOOD piece from WND on Roe Vs. Wade and the lies used to get it passed.

How lying marketers sold Roe v. Wade to America

I still can't grasp the thinking of the "Pro-choice" crowd.


I mean how do teach children to be responsible in life if they are seeing life being scrambled in the womb as acceptable?