Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So this is how you start a Blog....

tap..tap..tap Hello? Is this thing on?


Well, now I've gone and done it. I started Blog.

Hugh Hewitt would be proud. Though I haven't bought his book 'Blog' yet I do know he is requesting 100,000 people start a Blog, so here's mine!


Now you may be wondering who will be posting these rantings here at 'The OX Rant', that of course would be me OXEN, as I'm known as over at FreeRepublic. Yes, I'm a FReeper.

I know some of you leftists may be clicking the little "X" in the upper right hand corner of your screen after hearing that but that's quite OK, go back to DU and spew your drivel there.

Hummmmm. What will I be posting here? Well, since it's my Blog, anything that I find interesting or pertinent to the news of the day. Did I mention I'm a news junkie?

But that's normal for a FReeper since it is the best place to get up to the second news or make news ***cough*** post#47 ***cough***.

For those that don't know post#47 was the post that brought down Dan Rather and exposed the memos as frauds.

Anyway a little about me. I'm a man aged 27 years, live in the beautiful city of Jacksonville, FL, my work involves drafting (AutoCAD), I enjoy shooting, surfing the net (duh), watching the Congress (yeah that can be boring but these are the people that write laws we have to live by, I like to know what they're doing.), and keeping up on the news of the day.

I'm also a talk radio junkie. My day starts off w/ Bill Bennett, then on to Laura Ingraham, then Rush, then on to either Hannity or Michael Medved, and at 6pm it's over to Hugh Hewitt w/ Brit Hume of Fox news on mute in the backgroud.

That's about enough for now. I'm off to find some news and so I can make another post.......

So I'll leave you with the immortal words of Butthead, "This is gonna be cool."